About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, June 23, 2014

Dear Diary: A Double Celebration For The Month of June

Hello hello there dearies!

This month of June is calls for a double celebration for me. Not only is it my 28th birthday, but I just received news a few days ago that I had been officially confirmed in my job. Alhamdulillah, now my pay scale has increased and I am entitled for medical benefits as well as Annual Leave. Hooraaayyy!!!

The past year as a 27 year old had been a roller coaster ride for me. I had to let go of someone I had loved and who had been a part of my life for a very long time, I was unemployed for more than half a year, worked overnight shifts and dived head first into a job that I had 5% knowledge about with minimal guidance.

At the same time I had also watched my darling Sophia grow into an intelligent toddler and grew with her as a mother, gained confidence in my job and am now doing interviews for recruitment. I had chaired meetings, been part of preparing for inspections that could have made or break the place I work for and came out triumphant. Now I have been confirmed.

Yes, oh yes, I have certainly came a long way from the 27-year old who came back to her hometown from the City with her head down with defeat. Alhamdulillah, they say time heals and I am certainly well on my way there.

I am truly looking forward to entering my 28th year on this Earth and will do so with an open heart and mind, in shaa Allah. May this coming year (and beyond) brings me ways to achieve my dreams as a makeup artist, enrich my experience as a lifestyle and beauty blogger, bless me and Sophia with health and happiness, the opportunity to travel to my number 1 destination at the moment which is Melbourne and meet me with my future husband. Amin.


How old will you be this year? Is there anything that you are celebrating this month? Do share in the comments section below.


Love,
Phy

0 comments :