About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tu Lah, Len Kali Menipu Lagi..

Hello hello..
Harap kamurang suma sihat. Yang nda sihat tu, get well soon okay.
Untuk pengetahuan kamu, kawan kamu si Phy ni adalah insan yang pelupa bila masuk bab2 makan ubat. Paling useless la orang bilang. Kalo Dr cakap makan 1 bijik ubat 4 kali sehari, hari pertama jak sy berusaha dengan gigih untuk makan ubat on time. In 3 days time makan 4 bijik ubat sekali sehari la jadinya. Memang teruk.

Untuk dijadikan cerita, waktu sy dalam pantang dulu, sy lambat makan ubat cina yang bikin pecah darah dan buang angin sebab nurse di KKIA larang makan ubat2 macam tu. Kononnya, bikin tambah tinggi sakit Jaundice baby. Apa lagi, beta pun gumbira juga lah sikit sebab beta kan paling lembap when it comes to taking meds kan. Sudah la kena makan hari2 for 30 days. Adoi... Confirm 100 hari baru habis.

Selepas anak yg genap 1 bulan, sy pindah. Daripada 3 jenis ubat cina tu, 1 jenis tu sy belum buka pun cuma sy tau, ubat ni bersalut lilin. Mummy sy pernah cerita,dulu pantang dia simple jak. Ubat yang dia makan pun yg jenis berlilin. Oleh sebab sy berniat untuk makan ubat tu bila sy sampai at my new place, I asked her how did she ate her pills (the one yang ada lilin), and she said that she just chewed it.

A month later my mummy asked me, have I taken the Chinese meds? Not wanting to be scolded I decided to tell a white lie and said yes. I felt bad and 2 weeks later *yes, it took me that long, even while feeling guilty.. sigh!* which was a week ago, I decided to finally take the Chinese pills.


The pills.. 


 10 pills per box, individually packed in boxes..


Wax..


As you can see in the 3rd picture above the pills are enveloped in a ball of wax. I felt unsure on how to take it. Do I really want to chew it like my mum did? Do I want swallow it with water? But then it's huge! wanted to ask my mum again but how can I when I've told her I had started taking them? Huhuhu... *Ah, the consequences of lying*. I decided to try and chew it and tentatively bit into it but found that it's hard. 


Bite marks.. Haha...

Then I had this idea of cutting it up into segments then swallowing the sections with water. However when I tried to cut it up, it suddenly split..




Laaaaa.....!!!! Rupanyaaa...!!!


Slightly larger than the other 2 types of pills...


Bahahaha... Speechless.. That's what you get when we tell little white lies. They come back to haunt us and bite us in the behind when we least expect it. Padan muka kan? Len kali menipu lagi.. Huhu.. Moral of the story? Honesty is the best policy!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

Love,
Phoebe..

4 comments :

aemynadira said...

ohhh..hahaha...i was worried if u really swallowed the huge ball..haha :p

Phy said...

Aemy: I almost did! Lol.. ^^

Suis Rusak said...

Kesan gigitan tu paling manang... Haha... First2 sa nmpk gmbr bepkir jg la cmana mo talan.. basar mcm bola golf sa nampak...

Phy said...

Amy: Paling manang kan tu kesan gigitan? Hahaha.. Memang besar.. Kalo sy talan bulat2 tu ada la yg masuk hospital. Huahuahua... ^^