About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Miracle Of Ayat 1000 Dinar

Hello hello..

Before I go on with this post, I just want to make a disclaimer. I am not saying that the Ayat 1000 Dinar works by itself. Reciting the Ayat 1000 Dinar is merely an effort to find misplaced things. What makes it possible for us to find it is still Allah SWT's will.

I have been losing a few things the past 2 weeks. First, it was an RM50 note, then my medicated eye drops and lastly, my Mac Fast Response Eye Cream. It was so infurating and upsetting to lose things one after another and it was up to a point where I concluded that I was either being more careless than usual or there is a 'toyol' in the house stealing things.

Fortunately, I managed to recover my RM50 note. It turned out my mum found it on the kitchen floor and was unsure if the note was hers or someone else's. She forgot to ask us because she was so busy.

As for the 2nd and last item, I remembered that I always, always put them both in the side pocket of my handbag. During my seach I don't know how many times I emptied out my handbag, looking for torn seams in the lining and what not. I also went to the extend of going through all the storage compartments in my room. Still, nothing.

It occured to me to check the Longchamp handbag that I was using the month before but I dismissed that thought because surely I had emptied all of its contents before I folded and stored the bag right? Right!

My sister advised me to use the Ayat 1000 Dinar to find the missing items. How it's done is by first, stating your niat (intention) to find your missing possession. Next, recite the Ayat 1000 Dinar 3 times and then search for the item.

I did read the verse 3 times but I was so tired of seaching already that I just though that if the items are around, I will find them during the course of my daily activities. The thing is, something told me to do things properly, to through the proper steps and not be complacent. It kept bugging me throughout the day but I just ignored it.

A few days later I decided to listen to my inner voice and did the steps properly. I also prayed that if the items are lost, let me accept that it is no longer my rezeki to own them.

10 minutes into my search, I gave in to my instincts and looked through my Longchamp bag. Sure enough both my eye drops and eye cream were in it's side pocket. How crazy is that? I couldn't believe it! I was so happy I literally jumped up and down half a dozen times. Needless to say, my dad and Sophie looked at me like I had lost my marbles.

Coincidence? Perhaps. Then again, in Islam there is no such thing as coincidences. I do believe that God aids us as long as we ask for it and believe that He will, insyaAllah. That instinct we have? That is one of His ways of communicating with us. Pretty awesome huh? If you would like to give this a try, below is the Ayat 1000 Dinar.

"Dan sesiapa yg bertakwa kpd Allah, nescaya Allah akn mengadakan baginya jalan keluar serta memberinya rezeki dari jalan yg tidak terlintas dihatinya. Dan sesiapa yg berserah kepada Allah, maka Allah cukupkan baginya. Sesungguhnya Allah tetap melakukan segala perkara yang dikehendakiNya. Sesungguhnya Allah telahpun menentukan kadar dan masa bagi segala sesuatu."

Have you ever lost something that meant a lot to you? Do share in the comments below.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this post. Until the next one.

Love,
Phy

0 comments :