About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ramadhan Food And Workout Log Day 1

Hello there..

Ramadhan is a great time to lose weight and I am not about to let this opportunity to lose a few kilos pass me by just like that. Hence, I decided that it would be good for me to record my food consumption as well as the exercises that I do. This is so that I can pinpoint areas where I can improve.

I also personally find that keeping track of both kind of helps me to be more concious of what I eat and motivates me to move. There is just something satisfying about seeing good choices being put down in writing.

Without further ado, here is my log for the first day of Ramadhan.

Sahur
2 slices of white bread
Tuna mayo spread
3 dates
2 glasses of water

Breaking Of Fast
3 dates
1 glass of water
1 mug punk Dragon Fruit protein drink

Dinner
1 serving if long beans sauteed with slices if sausage
1 small slice of homemade chicken pie

Supper
175ml Milo with a pinch of cinnamon


Workout
Plank pose 20, 25 and 25 seconds.


Water Intake
2 Litres

Thank you for reading this post. See you in the next one. Cheers!

Love,
Phy

0 comments :