About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ramadhan Food And Workout Log Day 3

Hello there...

This morning I experienced what us locals would call 'perut masuk angin', meaning I felt gassy. I think it is because I haven't been eating a lot since Ramadhan started. I also had tummy ache, kinda like the one I experience each time I get food-induced gastric.

I increased my food intake for both Sahur and Iftar as you will see in my food log. I also did a cardio and resistance training this morning and I swear my abs died an agonizing death when I did the Plank pose.

Anyways, here is my 3rd log for the month:

Sahur
1 mug Red Guara
3 dates
4 glasses of water
Fried noodles with chicken slices
1 small slice of chicken pie.
*All eaten well spread out within an hour

Iftar
1 large slice of chicken pie
150ml Tropicana Twister Orange Juice (watered down)
2.5 slices of home-grown pineapple
150ml homemade pineapple juice
1 slice chocolate cake

Supper
1 slice chocolate cake


Workout
30 minutes cardio, walking at low to medium intensity.

30 minutes resistance training, high intensity including Plank pose if 10, 25 and 25 seconds.


Water
3 Litres



One thing I will say though, I regret following a magazine's instructions of doing 3 sets of 8 repetitions for every resistance move. I followed it because it says that it is an appropriate starting point for beginners. To be honest, I still feel that it was too much. I fear that I might have overworked my muscles and will probably not be able to do resistance training again for the next few days. We'll see.

This is all for now. I wish you a great weekend and thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this post. I hope to see you in the next one. Cheers!


Love,
Phy

0 comments :