About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ramadhan Food And Workout Log Day 6

Hello hello..

I haven't had much sleep the last few days. The total exhaustion caught up with me this morning and I overslept. Having no Sahur really took a toll on me. I was on the verge of tears by Iftar. Terbayang orang2 di luar sana yang starving, yang tiada Sahur and tiada Iftar. Kesiannya kan?

Also, I know I said previously that I don't want to eat for supper but tonight I had to because I was starting to feel light-headed. Ini la yang dikatakan kita hanya mampu merancang tapi Tuhan yang menentukan. Terima jak la keadaan kan? Don't sweat the small stuff.

Here is my log for day 6:

Sahur
None

Iftar
2 Dates
2 Glasses of water
3 Deep-fried homemade chicken dumplings
1/2 Roast chicken thigh
1/2 Home-pickled Bombay onion
2 Toasted white bread
1 Slice butter cake
1 Chocolate fudge cookie

Supper
1 Blackbean bun


Workout
None


Water Intake
2.2 Litres



Thank you for your time. See you in the next post.


Love,
Phy

0 comments :