About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ramadhan Food And Workout Log Day 7 & Day 8

Hello there,

I am a bit late on my log for Ramadhan day 7. Since now it is already after Iftar of day 8, I have decided to combine my log for day 7 & day 8. Check it out below.

DAY 7:

Sahur
2 Dates
3 deep-fried homemade Chicken Dumpling
1 portion 'Kecipir' vegetable
1 portion Potato Salad
1/2 portion Roasted Chicken thigh

Iftar
1 short bamboo of Lemang
1 portion Chicken Rendang
1 cup of clear Coconut Jelly
2 Strawberry Love Letters

Supper
1 mug Milo with Cinnamon


Workout
-None-


Water Intake
2.5 Litres





DAY 8:

Sahur
1 packet Mamee Instant Noodles
1 mug Hazelnut Coffee
4 Strawberry Love Letters

Iftar
2 Dates
1 portion Fried Noodles with Chicken slices
1 small bowl Chicken Soup with 3 small cuts of Chicken
1 mug homemade Hazelnut Mocha Ice-blended
1 small packet of Cadbury Chocettes

Supper
1 mug of Milk


Workout
-None-


Water Intake
2.5 Litres


Thank you for reading this post. See you in the next one. Cheers!


Love,
Phy

0 comments :