About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, July 15, 2013

Ramadhan Food And Workout Log Day 5

Hello there...

In my log for day 3, I mentioned that I thought doing 3 sets of 8 repetitions for each resistance training move is a bit too much fo me right? I considered doing only 2 sets of 8 reps so that it would not be too taxing on me.

However, I have this one trait in me when it comes to exercise. If I've already done a certain amount of reps, I have to make it my bechmark. I need to reach it even if it 'kills' me. If I can do it once, surely I can do it again right? Right!

I decided to push on with 3 sets today and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was much easier to do compared to day 3. Perhaps it's because I am getting stronger? Hehe.. Well, I should hope so! I also managed to increase the time I did the Plank Pose. Yay!

Oh yes, I made a new dish for Iftar yesterday and I really like it. It's inspired by Sunny's(from Cooking For Real) potato hash recipe. I have yet to find an uber healthy way of making it but I think I will share the recipe anyway in an upcoming post.

Okay, so here is my log for day 5:

Sahur
2 dates
2 servings of potato hash
1 sunny-side up egg

Iftar
2 dates
2 glasses of water
Stir-fried egg noodles with chicken mince and mushrooms
150ml Tropicana Twister orange juice
1 chocolate cookie
1/2 cup sago dessert

Supper
1 mug Milo with a pinch of Cinammon powder


Workout
-30 minutes walk, low to medium intensity.

-25 minutes resistance training, medium intensity. Plank pose: 30, 25, 25 seconds.


Water Intake
2 Litres




Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this post. I look forward to seeing you in the next one. Cheers!


Love,
Phy

0 comments :