About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, July 22, 2013

Why I Have Not Been Doing My Ramadhan Log

Hello there,

Perhaps you have noticed that I am no longer doing a Ramadhan log since a few days ago. This is because I have not been able to fast due to health reasons. I came down with gastritis starting from Day 6 when I did not manage to have Sahur before fasting. I started to feel discomfort but managed to push for 2 more days of fasting before I had to stop because the pain got worse with each passing day. Then since yesterday I started having a bit of a sore throat. Ada2 saja ni. Sigh...

Believe me, I am not taking a free pass. Far from it, I am anxious because one, I am not able to take advantage of gaining Pahala. Two, I am worried about not being able to 'ganti' my fast in the future. Tau la, ajal ni bila2 boleh datang. Thirdly, tidak best la puasa bukan di bulan Ramadhan. Orang lain makan, kita menahan air liur. Bagus lagi puasa ramai2. Senang sikit. Yes, superficial I know but undeniable.

So, yeah, just wanted to put it out there in case anyone is wondering. See you in the next post. Cheers!

Love,
Phy

0 comments :