About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Friday, September 17, 2010

Chit Chat and Milky Teas...

Dear Readers..
So sorry for not having any entry for so long. I've been focusing more on my beauty blog this past two weeks (phoebe-loves-makeup.blogspot.com). Do check that out girls. And boys if you're interested. I won't judge you I promise.. Hehehe...

Anyway, I don't have anything specific really. I do want to wish all my Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin. I spent my Raya at my kampung during the weekend. It didn't really feel like Raya. I feel like every celebration this year lacks the celebratory (is that a word?) feel to it. Feels just like any other day.. I did go shopping with my sister and mom on the 2nd day of Raya though and that was fun. I got myself a pair of fuchsia pink sandals and a black and white top (both of which I am wearing right now. Hehe..)

I feel a bit dizzy today. I don't know why. I mean I got in about 7 hours of sleep and I ate breakfast this morning so lack of sleep or food is not the factor. Could it be low blood pressure? Everything is so wobbly right now.

Oh! By the way, I don't know about West Malaysia or even Sarawak but in Sabah (more specifically, in KK) we have this milky tea shop named Yoyo and it sells the best milky tea ever! I'm obsessed with milky teas and I can tell you none of the other milky tea shops have beaten Yoyo yet.. I'm the kind of person who, when I like something like the pearls, I'd get obsessed with it and order that every single day for a couple of weeks. Then when I try something else like coconut cubes I'd get obsessed with that and order that for weeks and so on..

Recently I tried the mini pearls and I fell in love! It taste just like the original milky tea pearls but the difference is that since these mini pearls are smaller than the straw, you can sip it freely without experiencing any blockage. You know how annoying it is when you're happily sipping (read:slurping) on your cold, delicious milky tea and then suddenly you experience a blockage? You suck and suck on the straw, blow into it and such till you look silly but the straw still stays blocked? Yeah, that's what usually happens with coconut cubes and pearls.

But no more with the mini pearls! It's a smooth drink (slurp) to the last drop.. Ahh... Gee, I'm so bad when it comes to milky teas... So obsessed with it.. I'm trying to cut down on it cuz I have a nagging suspicion that it's adding inches to my waistline (Duh phy!). Is there like, a milky tea rehab that I can go to? Seriously, I need help.. :)

Well, that's all for now folks. Have a great weekend.. Cheers!

0 comments :