About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October Update

Hello all...
I've been staying at my parent's house in my hometown for the past month hence the long hiatus because there is no Internet connection there. Again, during my stay there I had so much to write about but now have forgotten. Can you tell that this is going to be one of those rambly posts of mine? Hehehe... So here are some brief updates:

I am still jobless. My resignation had a snag that has hopefully been cleared up. Last I checked it is already on it's way to JPA. IPK people are rude and I hope never to have anything to do with them in the future (I hope but I know that I will because I have to pay back about two months salary that they have given me post resignation).

I went back to my hometown to settle a very important business. It looks like it has been settled but unfortunately there seemed to be some disagreements on their side so I will just wait and see if there will be any changes. I'm not holding my breath though. I'm now assuming that what has been decided is already signed and sealed, only left to be delivered within the 1st week of next month.

I have been an emotional wreck and discovered that sometimes you can feel alone even when there are dozens of people around you everyday. I also found out that it is possible to be absolutely okay one second only to be a complete sobbing mess the next. Even existing can seem like a monumental task when you are in a hopeless void.

I am currently in KL to bring back all my stuff back to KK but I am so worried because I have zero energy and my hands can't seem to grip properly. How on earth am I going to lug all my things back? Looks like I'm going to have to leave quite a lot of things here or post it.

So this is all for now peeps. Happy Deepavali to those celebrating. Wassalam..

0 comments :