About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Things That Phy Wish Are Invented

Hello readers..
Here is a list of things that I wish are invented at this day and age. Enjoy.

Alarm Alert For Small Items
I don't know about you but I'm constantly misplacing/losing my things. It's either my hand phone, keys or wallet. Being the scatter brain that I can sometimes be, I would be wasting a lot of my time going around in circles to no avail.

When I am lucky I would find what I was looking for just as I was on the verge of tearing my hair out. Other times when I am not so lucky, I would still not be able to find it even when I've thrown a hissy fit and screamed myself into hysterical rage. Okay, maybe that's a bit dramatic but you get my drift.

So I've always wished that there is some kind of alarm device that would alert me to where my things are at the press of a button. You know, like the car lock/unlock devise attached to your car keys. Or maybe something that makes my wallet and keys make a sound when I clap my hands once.


A Six-In-One Machine
When I get home from a long day at work or from an event that ends late at night, all I want to do is flop on to bed and be dead to the world until daylight comes. Removing my makeup and bathing is something that I loathe to do but have to do anyway.

That's why I wish someone would in vent a machine that has six functions:

  • Undress me
  • Remove my makeup
  • Clean me (including my face, hair and body)
  • Dry me (ditto)
  • Dress me for bed
  • Deliver me directly to my bed

I know, I know.. It's a long shot but a girl can dream eh?


A Dual Interchangeable Vehicle
Don't you get envious of motorcyclists when you're in your car and stuck in a bad jam? I do. It grates on my nerves to see them ride to the front, right before the traffic light, and be the first ones to go when it turns green. Then again when it rains I would always look at them with sympathy as they brave through the pelting raindrops (to which I can attest feels more like pebbles. It hurts!) as I cruise by in a car, safe and dry.

With that being said, I wish that there is a vehicle that can be a car and a motorcycle interchangeably when the occasion calls for it. A motorcycle during a jam or when I'm feeling daring, and a car when it rains or passing through wet patches and dusty, unsealed roads.

Another marvelous variation would be a car the can make itself slim enough to go between cars, not unlike the Knight Bus from the Harry Potter series. Hehehe... Now if I could only find an inventor who is also a wizard...

So there you have it, just some of the things that I constantly daydream existed. Who knows, at the rate that technology is developing, we might see some of these items by the year 2020 (ah yes, the magic number). What are the things that YOU wish are invented?

Have a nice Sunday everyone. Cheers and Wassalam.

0 comments :