About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tag: Only One.

Hi there readers..

I love doing tags and it has been a while since I've done one. Imagine my excitement when I came across this tag on Sabrina's blog. It asks you if you could choose one restaurant/makeup brand/clothing store, etc. which would it be? This should be interesting AND hard to do! Let's get started on the tag shall we?

1. If I can only have ONE shopping mall to go to, what would it be?
It would have to be The Gardens Mid Valley because it is huuuuuuugeee and it has most if not all of my fave stores.


2. If I can only have ONE restaurant to go eat, what would it be?
Sushi Zanmai. I can eat only sushi for the rest of my life and Sushi Zanmai serves the best that I have tasted so far.



3. If I can only choose ONE handbag brand/store, what would it be?
I love Charles & Keith. Their designs could rival luxury brands and the price is acquirable (is that even a word?).


4. If I can only choose ONE shoe brand/store, what would it be?
Ditto the above. The shoes at Charles & Keith are gorgeous!

5. If I can only choose ONE clothing brand/store, what would it be?
Nichii for sure! They have so many fashionable clothes that fit me and the price is not too steep.

6. If I can only choose ONE accessories brand/store, what would it be?
I'm kinda cheating on this one because I absolutely love shopping for accessories at The Curve Street Market. The sell the cutest accessories at affordable prices. Anggap la The Street tu is a whole store in itself ye. Boleh kan? Hihihi..


7. If I can only choose ONE watch brand/store, what would it be?
I am not really a watch person so I don't have a preference.

8. If I can only choose ONE makeup brand/store, what would it be?
Sephora of course! Need you ask? (It did ask 'store' so technically I am not cheating. Hehe).


9. If I can only choose ONE lingerie brand/store, what would it be?
Victoria Secret. Love the cute designs and they are soooo comfy.

10. If I can only have ONE dessert/snack store, what would it be?
Baskin-Robbins ice creams. I'd be on the 7th Heaven of Delight whenever I have their ice creams.

11. If I can only watch ONE tv show/channel, what would it be?
Channel 728 which is Life Inspired (LI). It's so well rounded, featuring from home designing to exercise and health programs.

12. If I can only have ONE music/singer/band to listen to, what would it be?
Pink for sure. I love her songs and her live performances are to die for!

Pink's live performance at the 2014 Grammy Awards.

13. If I can only have ONE breakfast menu to eat, what would it be?
Sushi? Lol. Okay I joke, I joke. Am a sucker for fried mee hoon and 2 fried sausages. I have it almost every morning.

14. If I can only choose ONE grocery store to shop at, what would it be?
Cold Storage. Loads of things to see and discover. Lots of imported stuff at competitive prices.

15. If I can only have ONE drink, what would it be?
Assuming this meant aside from water, I'd drink Yoyo's Milky Tea with small pearls for the rest of my life.


Well that was certainly fun! I tag all of you who read this to do this. Link it to this post or share your link in the comments section below. I'd love to learn more about you. Toodles!


Love,
Phy

0 comments :