About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, January 19, 2009

Decisions.. Decisions..

Dear Readers..
I can safely say that I had never had been in a dilemma when it comes to the important stuff in life such as Where should I study, which course, etc. However as I come closer to completing my studies in Diloma level, I began to ask myself questions such as should I further my studies to degree level? Or should I start working?

After that question has been answered (I chose to work), I had to ask myself where do I want to work? In which industry? In which organisation? In what post? So many questions to answer up to the point that I began to feel dizzy. It’s decisions, decisions, decisions… When you actually have made your decision, others may not agree with you. It may be people that you don’t really know that well but offered their opinion anyway or it may be your family members and close friends.

I may be young and haven’t experienced much in life but I am not without any experience at all. I know that not everyone will agree with one’s decisions even one’s nearest and dearest. On the other hand I do believe that while they have the right to express their opinion on the matter, I too have the right to make my decisions because in the end, it’s my life to live. I’m not saying that I know everything and nobody can tell me what to do. I do take other’s opinions into consideration but in the end, I decide which route that I would like to take.

The road that I take may result in a bumpy ride for me but at least I know that it is my decision and I don’t have to blame others or spend my life thinking what might have happened if only I had took the plunge. Taking risks are a part of life and those who do not do so tend to be dissatisfied with their life. I don’t want to be one of those people..

I’m taking the biggest risk that I have ever attempted in my whole entire life.. I have a good feeling about this. I don’t think that it will be easy but I think that when the going gets tough, I’ll still be okay.. I hope to be more matured and grown up aside from having loads of experience in and knowledge about the industry that I have chosen.

1 comments :

thefourtharif said...

Nothing in this world is without risk.. Risk makes life more interesting and fun!

In any decision we make, I believe that blessings from God the almighty is immensely needed.. Because He will guide us through all the obstacles and gives us strength to reach the finishing line!

I often make decision without consulting anyone because I think, we (decision makers) understand the situation better than others... so we'll make a better judgment...

hihihi