About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Winds Of Change Has Come..

Hello hello...

I have a confession to make. You guys know I love makeup right? You've seen me haul makeup goodies every month (almost) without fail (check out my August beauty haul here). Recently however, things have been a bit lackluster on the beauty front for reasons unknown to even myself. I have a lot of ideas for posts but I just can't seem to type and when I do, the words seem insincere when in fact I didn't mean for it to be that way.

As you might have noticed, I have been posting about being plus-size, working my way towards accepting and loving myself regardless. Part of that process includes me honoring my body by taking an interest in how I dress. Experimenting with what works and what doesn't has been a really enlightening and enjoyable experience for me. The more I dress myself up, the more I like what I see and my confidence is building up. I feel great!

Here are some of my looks for the day this week. For live outfit updates, follow me on Instagram.

Oh, this is my favorite outfit. Safari Chic! 

My usual ensemble, spiced up with accessories. Loving that owl ring and robot necklace. 

 Gone tribal. This is actually a sleeveless dress. I added a black inner shirt for decency sake at the work place.

 I feel that this green sweater top has a vintage shape to it. It just says 'Old School Nancy Drew' to me.

I have never worn a midi dress to work EVER. I'm glad I took the plunge though. I love this look. Dare I say Jackie O.?

With that being said, I think it's time to make a few changes at phylliciarobert.blogspot.com. Beauty is something that will always be dear to me and I'm not about to stop talking about it all together. I will simply be focusing more on plus size matters. From now on, you can expect plus size fashion posts called Outfit Du Jour, rants experiences and musings of me on a journey towards achieving Body Positivity and lots more. I'm no fashion expert but hey, what I wear might just inspire you to try something different. If you are just as clueless as I am, we'll figure it out together. It will be fun!

Life posts are still on of course. I am planning to incorporate parenting posts as well. Not sure yet how that will go. It will be interesting to see how that develop though. Aaanywaaaays, the reason for this post is just to give you guys a heads up before going all out at making the changes mentioned above. Wouldn't want you to get confused at the sudden change in direction of this blog. Hehe.. :)

Have you ever had a change of heart when it comes to your interests? Do share in the comments section below. Toodles!


Love,
Phy

0 comments :