About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Angan2... Nda Salah Kan?

Dear readers...
When I was a student a lot of the things that I had was purchased based on what I needed and not necessarily what I want or like. This is because I have budget to stick to. After having a whole house to myself (Chewah, macam la kunu sy punya permanently..Hehehe...), I began to angan2 to have a few things that I choose to buy based on what I want, what I like and not just for the sake of having it.

For example, I'm longing to have a tv. Any tv can do the job of providing me with entertainment right? The tv that I would like to have is a flatscreen tv yang HD punya.. Wah... Cheh cheh cheh... Ndapayah la besar, yang sederhana (Sederhana lagi tu, bukan lagi yang kecil.. Hahaha...) pun cukup lah. Adakah yang bulih beli guna CCM tu ah?

Kalo sudah ada tv tu musti lah mau ada Astro kan... If it were up to me lah kan, I would want to have the Metro package, Entertainment Package, Learning package, cartoon channels and Movies aside from the basic package. Slama ni kalo ada Astro pun, ada jak channel sy suka yang teda. Mcm mo get an Astro by next month la.. Hehe...

Then ada angan2 mau beli iPhone.. Kalo sy ada iPhone sy mau cover dia pink yang macam warna air bandung tu. Ndatau lagi ni mau cover yang getah atau yang plastic.. Itu kali hujung tahun lah baru sy ambil.. Wah! Hahaha...

Next is laptop... After going through 2 laptops, jerah betul sy mau lug it with me everywhere I go. Berat betul oh... So for my next lappy, I'd like to have the small one yang bulih masuk dalm handbag tu and in pink color! Hehe.. Ni lah ni kalo gila pinky color... ;p

Sy mau washing machine lagi... Teda masa lah mau cuci by hand ni... Hahaha... Pedahal malas... Kedapatan!!! ;P

Fridge also perkara wajib walaupun ada kmungkinan tidak akan selalu masak.. Hehe.. Can put in leftovers ma.. Bila tengah2 bulan yang mau kering2 sudah tu 'Money Well' baru stok fridge ngan barang basah untuk masak...

So what do you guys long to have?

2 comments :

My Name is Far said...

I LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE! aha! =P
ASTRO : longing for one oso. tp strict budget. myb by end of d year getting 1 =P
iPhone : not really into gadget, tp klu dpt freee, apaa salahnya ! ahax. buley jd adiah bday jg! ehee
FRIDGE : hoho. mimang d perlukan. ssh mau ltk fud if no fridge . now at my place oso tpksa ltk d almari mknn. itu ponk, teda mknn basah2 pny. aha. if buy fish, trus masak fish sbg lauk, cant keep any longer, if not busuk! huu.

ehe. nais one phy! mimang x slh angan2 =))

Phy said...

Thanks effa.. Hehehe... Okay lagi ko ada almari makan effa.. Sy ni langsung teda.. Huhuhu... masalah butul..