About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

4KGs!

Hi all...
Yesterday I went to sign my appointment letter. Yes! I am 'quite officially' a staff of TPSH. Yayyyy!!! I was then asked to go for a medical check up at one of the hotel's panel clinic. I was weighed, my height measured, etc. I took a look at my weigh and I have gained 4KGs! What the eff? I knew I gained weight. I could feel it in the way I fit (or rather, don't fit) in my clothes. It has been extra hard for me to find clothes that fit especially work clothes too. I didn't think the weight that I gained would be that much. Sheesh!

On top of that when I went to Ms Read at Suria to look for a pair of pants that might fit, the girl said," Bagus kakak pilih yang longgar2 sikit, kakak kan pregnant". Adoooiiii... I just kept quiet to keep from embarassing us both. Haiyaaaaa... Tiabulih laini begini. Especially since now I am in S&M (not the kinky kind) I need to look good and wear nice clothes. I think you can guess what's coming right? Yeah, I need to lose weight.

Desperation made me want to just buy some pills and take a short cut but I know, if there really was any magic slimming pill out there, Oprah would have gotten her hands on it a long, long time ago and given it as one of her favourite things during Christmas. Since that hasn't happened and is yet to happen, the only way is to do it the old fashioned way. healthy eating and exercise.

If you have been reading this blog for some time you would know that I have enough failed weight loss attempts to last a lifetime. I guess I have not been very disciplined in carrying on what I started which is such a pity. I have to lose weight, I can't go on like this. It's just not healthy. I'm sure I can do it, I just need to follow through and get in the zone.

For those of you who have the ability and discipline to cut off all the bad food and exercise like a machine at the same time and maintain it, I congratulate and envy you. I, on the other hand plan to make one small change a week. Here are my goals for the next 4 weeks.

Week 1: Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
Week 2: Limit non-water beverages to 2 in a day.
Week 3: Reduce my food portion by a quarter..
Week 4: Reduce non-water beverages to 1 a day.

I will let you know how I do each on each goal each week insyaAllah. I am actually excited in embarking on this project of mine. By the start of November 2012 I hope to have lost 2KGs, insyaAllah. Amin.

Okay peeps, this is all for now. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

0 comments :