About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Listeeeennnnnnn!!!


Hello hello...
Yes, yes, I am sorry but I just cannot resist jumping on the bandwagon of the 'listen/let me speak/animals have problems too' bandwagon. If you are clueless of what I am talking about, it's about Sharifah Zohra Jabeen, president of Suara Wanita 1Malaysia (otherwise known as SW1M) who talked down Miss Bawani (or is it Bavani?) K.S, a student of UUM during a forum held at the university. Here's the link to the video.

Anyways, this post is actually just to share some of my fave memes that had been created based on Sharifah's brilliant debating skills. Now keep in mind that I don't usually share memes unless they really crack me up and believe me these had me in stitches. Enjoy!








But the following 2 memes are my absolute faves:





Hope this made your day. Happy working peeps!


Love,
Phoebe


P/S: You can check out Malaysian Gags page on Facebook. There's more where these came from. (^^)v






0 comments :