About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Friday, January 18, 2013

My Resolutions for 2013

Helloooo...

As I mentioned two posts before, I had been thinking of my resolutions for 2013. I posted my beauty resolutions for 2013 here on my beauty blog so do check that out. For this year I decided to make these resolutions:

1. I will improve my communication skills. I will take a moment to think of the best way to respond before I actually say the words.
2. I will listen. Really listen and understand even if it means I wouldn't be able to respond to the other person right away.
3. I will be more aware of what I write and how I relay it.
4. I will be in tune with my spirituality by praying and reading more Islamic-related books.
5. I will reduce swearing if not stop altogether. Baby steps obviously.
6. I will be more respectful of others.
7. I will exercise patience even when I am frustrated, angry and hurt.
8. I will sit on the fence as far as people's personal problems go. I will not take sides (insyaAllah) unless absolutely necessary.

So far those are my resolutions. I might add a few more. We'll see.

By the way, I will be away for about a week so I may not be able to do any posts during that time. TGIF you guys and have a great weekend! Don't forget to show my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook Page some love by following me (Phoebe_Sophie for all three). Thanks for the support.

Much love,
Phoebe


0 comments :