About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi there,
It's been over a month since I've last posted something. Believe me, there were a lot of drafts but there's always something that keeps me from completing them. Pictures to be transferred, no time, no energy, no motivation. I feel so bad. Anyway, how was your New Year celebration? Did it got crazy on New Year's Eve? Did you go to a party or slept through the countdown?

My New Year's Eve was mediocre at best. Sophia and my mom came for a visit and we went to my grandmother's house for a potluck dinner and waited for the countdown. The 'senior adults' were on the porch having drinks and chatting while us 'young adults' were watching tv and/or sleeping.

I have been having so much internal conflict about the oh, so many major decisions that I needed to make in my life that I have not consciously made any New Year's resolution for this year nor have I reviewed my New Year's resolution for last year. Last year in a nut shell pun tiada. Sedih la macam ni. Huhu..

By the way Sophie can now wave, raise her arm in the 'Hooray!' way and the latest is she knows how to do the high five. She has also been very manja with me. Mo mama dia jak, orang lain tidak mau. If I so much as shift my position she would hurriedly cling to me or start crying cause she thought I was leaving her. Tiring but it sure is cute.

This is all for now peeps. Thanks for reading and may this year be better than the last as well as give more and better rezeki to us all. Amin. Cheers!

Love,
Phoebe

P/S: Show me some love at Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page: Phoebe_Sophie

0 comments :