About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, February 24, 2014

First Experiences: Driving On My Own...

Hello hello there,

Today marks the 8th day that I have been driving myself. It has only been 8 days yet macam2 sudah sy lalui. Drive dalam hujan, got caught in a jam, kena kejar dan kena maki sebab hampir terlanggar orang. Huish, gila eh.

Perasan kah tu hidong kembang semacam? Itu sebab bangga tahap gaban dapat drive sampai tempat kerja dengan selamat.

Memang dari dulu sy tidak berapa suka driving pun. I prefer to be the Datin in the front passenger, kena chauffer ke hulu ke hilir. With that being said however, I concede that there are benefits to being able to drive. Kalau habis kerja jak boleh terus pulang. Selain itu, boleh menjenayah pergi Watsons beli lipstick kalau ada urusan di kedai boleh pergi sendiri. How long or short your errands are all depends on you. It just gives a sense of freedom to me. Terus terang sy cakap, kalau bukan sebab drive sendiri pergi urus Streamyx, tidak tau la bila baru dapat register.

You know, I had always said that I am not suited to drive because I have a short temper. Lain orang yang driving, sy yang marah lebih2 bila orang lain overtake mengejut apa semua. Selalu sy ckp, "Hmph, kalau sy sudah lama sy hon lama2. This is why I shouldn't be driving, I'd become nasty". So far I have withheld myself from honking more than 3 times a day. Then again, it's still early. I'd just might pull Cruella de Vil antics on the road before my 28th birtday. Miahahaha!!


Drove to town on my 2nd day driving on my own... Siapa dapat teka apa bangunan ni?

Do you drive? How long did it take for you to become a pro at it? Any tips? Do share in the comments section below. Until the next post. Toodles!



Love,
Phy

P/S: Moga2 sy sentiasa dilindungi daripada mala petaka dan orang2 gila road bullies. In shaa Allah. Amin. 

0 comments :