About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dear readers..

Today I tried the Sendayu Tinggi Slimax Cerial drink for the first time. I had it with 5 Weetameal biscuits at 7am this morning for breakfast. I have to say that I was disappointed because I only lasted 2 and a half hours before I began to feel hungry. I had a packet of fried mee hoon with 3 pieces of nuggets for brunch at 10 am.

Then surprise, surprise... I didn't feel hungry at all at 1pm. My mum forced me to eat anyway and I complied because I don't want to wait until I'm starving before eating. I ate very little rice, half a sunny side up fried egg, half a small Pinasakan cooked fish and 2 sausages. I didn't want the sausages but my relatives forced me to take it cause the housekeeper fried it just for me. Oh well..

At 4pm I had 2 handfull of cubed guava and a cup of Lipton 3-in-1 Lipton tea. I haven't eaten dinner yet.. I think the Slimax Cerial drink has the potential to help me feel full for longer if I had taken something heavier with it like wholewheat bread sandwiches and fruit or something. Well.. I'm off to have my dinner. Maybe a bit of rice lightly fried with veggies and 1 sliced sausage.

This is all for now.. Cheers...

0 comments :