About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I want to be at peace..

Hi dear readers..
I don't really know where to start but all I know is that i want to experience peace. I have been in an emotional turmoil for I don't know how many years. It has resulted in me acting in ways that hurt the people around me and I am so sick and tired of it. First, it was my Hyperthyroidism, now its my PCOS. I try to be positive but I only succeed occasionally.

I know I can achieve this but I don't know how. Aside from PCOS that I am currently expeiencing, there are a lot of unresolved issues involving my faith and family relationships. There are times when I feel like I'm going crazy, that the world is against me. My chest constricts and I feel like I can't breathe. How I would like to be like those who can laugh out loud and breeze through life without worry..

To all my friends, I'm sorry for all the hurtful thing that I might have said, or my actions. I can take it back and I may repeat it in the future, but I really need your support in facing this... Pray for me...

0 comments :