About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Itchy Heart: The Body Shop's Brush With Fashion Collection..

The Body Shop has launched it's new collection which is the Brush With Fashion and I've had my eye on this since when I first saw it in their brochures last month. I had checked at The Body Shop every week to see if it has been released here in Sabah since.






I haven't been to KK for the past two weeks so I'm not sure when exactly the collection was released. In fact I had quite forgotten about it until I saw it at Center Point about 2 days ago. Here's the collection:



 Two eyeshadows, two lipgloss, a makeup base and a cheek tint



The eyeshadows....


But the product that really made my heart 'itch' with the desire to buy is this...



Illuminating Face Base
(It has a brush on one end and the base is peach colored with light-diffusing pearl. Love it!)


...and this (but not so bad la this one, still can tahan if I was to skip it)



Tailored cheek tint



Argh! I've made a solemn promise to myself to not buy unnecessary things and as much as I'd like it to be otherwise, I know that these are counted as just that. Huhu... I've swatched it at the store though and I really, really like it. 

Now I'm wondering if these babies are worth taking a sabbatical from sensible spending... Hm...

P/S: All pictures from Google..

0 comments :