About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Switch Up..

Last week I said in this post that I am planning to switch the contents of my makeup bag once a week or twice a month so that I won't get bored. After swatching countless shadows and careful deliberation, this is what I decided on for at least the next 7 days..

 

Dr Young 2p Blemish Base



Cybercolors HD Plus Mineral Loose Powder in Ivory



 MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in Nw25



Okay I know It looks gross and oh-so-unattractive but this is a Stila Palette with a chic leather case... Or what's left of the leather...



 I didn't buy this actually,  I 'inherited' it from my eldest sister who is also a makeup junkie like me..



The colors are warm and gorgeous!



Mary Kay Eye Primer..



 MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in Desires and Devices (Ltd Edtn)



 T-B: MAC Haute and Naughty Lash, 
Maybelline Volum' Express Cateyes Waterproof Mascara 
(Hello Kitty Ltd Edtn) 



 TheBalm Overshadow Sexpot Series in No money, No Honey



MAC Barestudy Paintpot



TheFaceShop Precious Collection in 02 Glow 



TheFaceShop Fan Brush


 MAC Happily Ever After Lip Kit 
(Limited Edition)



The lip colors and gloss.. 



The Body Shop Lip Butter in Wild Cherry..


Wanna know what new makeup item is making experience a bout of 'itchy heart'? Stay tuned for my next post.. Cheers!

0 comments :