About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Panda Eyes...

Hi there,

I've been having trouble sleeping for the past few weeks and I'm not sure why. Every night I would lie awake until 2am or 3am and fall asleep and then I have to get up for work by 6am. Argh!


I feel so tired and lethargic. I can't focus at work and my vision gets blurry. It's so frustrating to feel unbelievably tired yet cannot sleep. I need help.


I have to admit that there are two things that is contributing to this but I can't talk about it here. No, actually I can talk about one of the factors, just not yet.. Huhu...


Worst of all due to all this insomnia, I have developed spectacular Panda Eyes. No, I'm not going to post pics of them here. Thank God for concealers!



This is how I look like slumped over the COPS counter...
I joke, I joke.. Hehe..


TTFN.

Good night....

I mean, good morning...

D*mn...

0 comments :