About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Something Sneaky, A Discovery And A Union...

Olla...


The past week I have been pretty stressed out with 2 things and one of them is half way done. I just hope there will be no more roadblocks with that one. Now it's the 2nd one that is not settled and is making me super upset.


I've planned to go for a trip overseas and have paid for the plane tickets since early this year. I've invested so much money on this trip already yet a colleague sneaked behind my back and made things all complicated for me. He applied leave overlapping mine so now it's up to my big boss who to grant the leave to. Thinking about it makes me upset all over again. Argh!


After work I went to 1Borneo to buy a few things for my new rented room. From Daiso only okay, not Aussino or something like that. At the same time I was trying to forget that I have an As*hole of a colleague whose selfishness could very well cause me to lose over 1K. Anyway...


Since Deepavali is just around the corner I saw a booth opened by a few Indian youths selling Indian sweets and such. One of them provided henna drawing service so being a sucker for it I checked out the designs and decided to get one done on the back of my right hand. It was so cheap too, only RM5 for the design I chose.


I must say that I've seen better workmanship but she was persistent and meticulous so I must give her credit for trying.. It still turned out quite nice I think and she was gracious when I changed my mind about doing henna on both my hands to doing only one..



Tadaaaa....



I then started walking around at the basement and discovered a new bubble tea outlet.. Well, at least it's new to me. It's called Tea Box. For some reason I decided to try the Royal milky tea( I don't rally remember the exact name, only that it has the word 'Royal' in it) and it was goooooddddd.. I can really taste the tea and in a good way.


For me it gave Yoyo a run for it's money and it's cheaper too, only RM3.30 with pearl. I did take pictures of the kiosk and my drink but I took it with the camera on my phone and I haven't been able to transfer it to my lappy yet.  Huhu...


Happily slurping on my cold milky tea I went to the Times (in case you don't know, it's a bookshop) and lo and behold! I saw the novel Eat,Pray,Love... I was so excited because I had been looking high and low for this book since I saw the movie and it's always sold out. After reading the first page, which reeled me in I immediately took it to the counter and paid for it..


 I finally found you....


I'm off to read my precious book now... Or sleep... Whichever that comes first... Hehe...

0 comments :