About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girl Confessions

 I saw this tag from Beauty Broadcast and I thought that it would be a fun thing to do. I tag EVERYONE who reads this to do it. :)


1. What color is you hair?: Black

2. Drama?: I'm experiencing it right now. Wish it would just blow over already.. 

3. Are you a girly girl?: Yes, but I do get lazy from time to time..

4. Who was the last person you hugged?: My sister, Hana.

5. Small or large purses?: Large purses. More room to put nonsensical and useless things in.. LOL..
 
6. Are you short?: No, I'm average by South-East Asian standards..
 
7. Do you like somebody: Of course...
 
8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?: It really depends on  the smacker. 
 
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?: Yes, I do...
 
10. Do you dress up on Halloween?: No because we don't celebrate it in my country.
 
11. Are you double jointed?: Nope..
 
12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: None really...

13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?: No...

15. Do you call anybody by their last name?: No, from where I come from that would be considered disrespectful.

16. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?: Maybe one?

 
“X” Marks the Spot:

[X] I do wear make up
[X] I have cried at a movie theater.
[   ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[X] I get jealous.
[X] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[X] I love to laugh.
[   ] I like death metal.
[X] I like rap.
[X] I like country
[X] I carry a purse.
[X] I’d be lost without my computer.
[   ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[   ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[   ] I own a boy band CD.
[X] I get bored watching football.
[   ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[X] Guys are confusing.
[   ] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[   ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

 
17. What color is your bra that your wearing?: Tuuutttt...
 
18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: Either one would be fine as long as it's their natural color. Bleached blond hair tend to look unflattering on Asian guys.
 
19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: Yup..
 
20. Do you have a best friend(s)?: Yes.

21. Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes, I have..

22. What size shoe do you wear?: Mainly 6 but with some brands I wear one size up or down..

23. Do you like your life?: At this time, I'm not very happy with it.
 
24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: The sister of an acquaintance had...
 
25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: If you mean clothes that are not meant for swimming then nope...

26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: As of now, boys because I work in a male dominated field...

27. Do you wear extensions?: Nope...
 
28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? : No..

29. What are your biggest fears?: Losing any natural ability I have... E.g. the ability to see, speak, walk, etc.

30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes..

31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: Yes.. 

32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?: Hard 
to say.. It wouldn't be fair to say yes but at the same time I've yet to see otherwise.

33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: Yes...
 
34. Do you ever wish you were famous?: When I was younger, yes.

35. Are you currently missing someone? Yes...


***This guy or that guy?***

Punk/Goth or Gangster?: Neither
Preppy or Cowboy?: Either one is fine..
Face or Body?: Both... Mostly on the face because then you can see what type of person they are. E.g. Broody, Cheerful, etc.
Sweet or Sexy?: Sweet.
Armani or Abercrombie?: Either.
City-slicker or Rural Guy?: Both are fine.
Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: I doesn't matter but I like light brown eyes...
Contacts or Glasses?: I don't care.


***Your pick...***

36. Eyeliner or Mascara?: I'd pick mascara.
 
37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?: The former I guess..
 
38. Heels or flats?: Flats..
 
39. Skirts or pants?: Pants..
 
40. Socks or leggings?: Leggings...
 
41. Sweatshirts or jackets?: Definitely jackets..
 
42. Flip Flops or sneakers?: I prefer flip flops...
 
43. Straight or curly hair?: Both.. Leaning towards curly.
 
44. Hoop or dangling earrings?: Both but more towards hoops
 
45. White or black?: Black
 
46. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: I'm not familiar with either of them.
 
47. Smoothies or lattes?: Smoothies..
 
48. Diet or regular sodas?: Regular sodas..
 
49. Orange juice or Apple juice?: Orange juice.
 
50. Pearls or diamonds?: Diamonds of course... ;)
 
51. Vintage or boho?: Boho..
 
52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?: Whichever that's not anorexic or in and out of 
rehab.
 
53. Lindsay or Hilary?: Duh... Hilary of course

54. Ipod or cell phone?: If iPod has open application, then I'd go with iPod. If not then I'd prefer a regular cell phone.
 
55. Friends or family?: Family, which includes friends that have become like family to me.
 
56. Lip gloss or lip stick?: Lip gloss. Highly pigmented and opaque ones can replace lipstick to a certain degree.

57. Manicure or pedicure?: Both...
 
58. Tiffany’s or Chanel?: Chanel, even though I've never tried either.
 
59. Love or peace?: Love... With love comes peace...
 
60. Sunglasses or purses?: Purses.


***In a guy…***
 
Funny or Serious?: Funny yet can be serious when situations calls for it..

Romantic or Daredevil?: Romantic of course..

Cute or Hot?: Cute..

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: I like light brown eyes so light colored then..

Long Hair or Short Hair?: Short. 

Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: Both are fine. Curly hair can be adorable. Hehe..

Good Dancer or Good Singer?: Good singer but neither are a deal breaker for me.

Basketball Player or Football Player?: Basketball.
 
Jock or Rebel?: Jocks... Rebels are a headache.

Smoker or Non-smoker?: Non-smoker... Do they even exist anymore?

Druggie or Clean?: C'mon... Clean of course..

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?: Both are fine. Better to have a 
motorcycle than no vehicle at all.
 
Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?: Depending on how well it suits a person but 
generally clean shaven.

Younger or Older?: I'd prefer older although I don't mind them being younger as long as they are emotionally and psychologically mature.

Player or Loyal?: Um... Loyal I guess? LOL.. Is there any woman out there who would prefer the former over the latter?


0 comments :