About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Alhamdulillah....

Today is the day that I feel sad and yet happy at the same time. I feel sad because of the things that are going on in the office, the slanders, the gossip, the meaningful look as I walk past, the stares that I feel boring into my back when they thought I was not aware, the titters behind their hands, the cold shoulder, the... I won't go on...

I try telling myself that it does not matter, that Allah knows the truth and that is more important. I try telling myself that it's just a passing phase, just until the next big (or little) sensation rocks their world and I will be forgotten. Not that it lessens the hurt and injustice of it all..

Whatever it is, one of my major undertakings have been approved and I'm over the moon... Alhamdulillah.. Thank you God for making me smile again today. Guide me in seeing this through and let the other one go as smoothly as this one. Ameen...

0 comments :