About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, May 29, 2011

13 Personal Questions Tag...

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
-   My favorite is the Hazelnut Hot Chocolate. Yummy!

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
-   My jeans.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?

-   I am creeped out by small, furry creatures such as hamsters. 

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die

-   Travel the world and live to write about it..

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?

-   Chocolate!

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?

-   It's pretty cliche, which is 'Everything happens for a reason'.

7. What do you like and dislike about yourself?

-   I like the fact that I am very driven and determined when I badly want something.
-   I dislike the fact that I am a procrastinator.

8. What's your number one favorite song of the moment?

-   On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez.

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?

-   Romantic. I love floaty fabrics, lace, soft pastel colors and flowy silhouettes.

10. Favorite number

-     My favorite is number 5.


11. Two hobbies
-     Reading and blogging

12. Two pet peeves

-     People who are slow in actions and in comprehension.
-     People eating smelly food in enclosed spaces.

13. Guilty Pleasure

-     Singing in the shower.




I tag:
Amanda
Asrih
Sofia
AnnieMing
Khadizah

0 comments :