About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, June 20, 2011

Phy Has A Report Card...

Yes, I am (almost) 25 years old and I have a report card. A weight report card that is, for monitoring my weigh. I got mine courtesy of Herbalife. Now before going further, I just want to say that I am not promoting Herbalife, nor am I using it as a tool to lose weight. It's just that Herbalife is really big now at the police station and there's a Herbalife club in the nearby area.

I first discovered this club 5 days ago when a friend offered to 'buy me a drink' and brought me there. I have had experience with Herbalife before. I didn't like it because it comprises of drinking a lot of fluids and while that is generally a good thing, I feel that with Herbalife, there are just too much fluids to consume in a day.

I was weighed in on the 15th June 2011 and here's my result:

Weight: 72.3KGs
% of fat: 42.7
% of water: 41.9
Muscle mass: 39.0KGs
Physical Level: 3
Metabolism: 1338
Biological age: 50 (GASP! NOOOOOOO!!!!!)
Bone mass: 2.5KG
Visceral fat: 9

Today (20th June 2011) I went in for my 2nd weight in:


Weight: 71.1KGs (Yahoo!)
% of fat: 39.1 (Yay!)
% of water: 44.5
Muscle mass: 40.7KGs
Physical Level: 3 
Metabolism: 1373
Biological age: 50 (Grrrrrrr!!!!)
Bone mass: 2.6KG
Visceral fat: 7 (Yay!)

While I do feel ecstatic, I'm afraid to feel too happy because I would usually reach 68KGs then gain the weight back again. I guess I'm just afraid to believe that it would stay off this time. However, that's not stopping me from patting myself on the back. I mean, I did work hard so why not right? 

More than the weight loss however I feel that the best thing that I had accomplished so far is having something very upsetting happen today and managing to control myself from not going into a bakery and buying a sugar-laden pseudo cupcake and 3 bags of chips. Not easy but I managed to do it so yay! 

I've signed up for the 1 week trial of Herbalife, not for weigh loss but only as a nutritional supplement. Today is the official start of that week and I went jogging after taking 1 full glass of Aloe drink (something new from the last time I tried Herbalife 3 years ago), 1 full glass of Hibiscus and Lemon tea, 1 full glass of shake and 1 full glass of water (told ya' there's too much fluids in the program). 

I was pleasantly surprised to find that I didn't feel weak at all while jogging. Unfortunately I began to feel hungry after 2 hours of taking Herbalife. It was still better than the first time I drank it last week where I became hungry every hour from 3.30PM till 7.30PM. The horror! But the leader of the club said it was because my fat was being burned. Tidak tau la kan betul atau tidak..

Will keep you guys updated on my progress, insya-Allah. Cheers!

0 comments :