About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Treat Day And Cravings..

Today I am feeling much better from my cold. The medication that the doctor gave me worked magic but it makes me so sleepy. I normally don't take naps in the day time because I wouldn't be able to sleep at night but yesterday I had an 8-hour nap in the day time and still fell asleep at 10pm.

Yesterday was treat day and I decided to have RM1 worth of kuih pisang. It's been so long since I've had some so you can imagine how blissful I felt munching on them. Hihihi.. Today I am craving cheese baked rice from a new place in Tuaran, at the former Agrobank. I think it might be  called J&C (or maybe just JC).

Ate there on last Sunday and their signature dish, the Portuguese Chicken is quite nice but the salad has sugar granules in it which was puzzling. Hmm.. Will need to ask them about that later. Ah, will have to wait until tomorrow to have my cheese baked rice.. Sabar Phy, sabar..

I had planned to participate in the Sutera Harbor Sunset 7K run but I don't know where to register and pay. It's being held at sunset too and I'm not sure if I could join since I don't have my own transport.. Huhu..
Hopefully I'll be able to figure things out and am still training for it.

0 comments :