About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Monday, June 20, 2011

Phy Is A Quarter Of A Century..

Hi all...
In case you don't know, I'll be turning 25 in a couple of days. I can't believe that I'd written this post a year ago. Yeah, I was kicking up a big fuss about turning 24 years old. However, this year I am quite happy turning 25. I say quite because 25 is one of my favorite number.

On the down side I feel that as a 25 year old I am in my prime and should have a good idea of what I want in life and going after it full force. Unfortunately, I do have an idea of what I want but the path to pursuing it is still a bit hazy. I'm on my way though and that's what matters....

So what are birthday posts for if not to put out a wish list right? Hehehe... Bagi sesiapa yang ingin membuat saya gumbira pada hari yang cukup bersejarah ini, check it out:


MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow


 MAC Club Eyeshadow


MAC Nylon Eyeshadow


 MAC Paintpot in Blackground


MAC Paintpot in Painterly


 Chatterbox


Creme Cup


Magically Cooling Powder in Truth and Light..


Okay the following is such a long shot but if any filthy-rich-multi-millionaire with generous souls out there are reading this, you know what to do... Call me.. No, just joking. Actually these are the luxury (at least, they're a luxury for me) items that I intend to own in the future:



Gambar siap ada price list lagi.. Hehehe... *hint* *wink*




Canon EOS 600D


So that's all for now peeps. Cheers!

0 comments :