About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cinnamon Milk Tea

Hi there,
I've always been obsessed with drinking milk tea whether it is bought from the shops or making it myself. Recently however I have been over the moon with a slight twist that I've made to my homemade milk tea. Yup, as the title states, I have been adding cinnamon to my milk tea. Since I like it so much I am going to share with you how to make it in the comfort of your own home!

Note: If you are allergic to ANY of the ingredients used please do not consume this beverage. 


Ingredients:
1 sachet of Lipton's Gold Milk Tea
Sugar to taste (I use 1 sachet of Slim Up)
A small pinch of cinnamon
1 spoon of powdered milk
200ml hot water
A mug and a spoon (obviously)




Method:
1. Mix the milk tea, sugar, powdered milk and cinnamon well together in the mug.

Remember, a small pinch of cinnamon goes a long way..


Mix well together..

2. Pour hot water, stir and enjoy!

Yum-O!

Give it a try and tell me what you think. ^^

This is all for now. Cheers and wassalam.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Phoebe

I like milk tea too

last week, i just bought the lipton milk tea gold from this website:

http://www.geocities.jp/hk_yummiexpress/milk_tea_index.htm

the taste is good. now i drink a cup of milk tea every morning.

what favor do you like the most?

Jane

Phy said...

Hi Jane,
Thanks for stopping by. Drinking milk tea is one of life's simplest joys I think. Hehe.. I like the original. How about you? ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi Phoebe,

You are welcome.
I agreed with you. It absolutely is one of life's simplest joys.
I like the "LIPTON Milk Tea Gold 3 in 1 Stick" most. It' is very delicious extremely in breakfast time. But "LIPTON Chocolate Milk Tea Stick" is also a good choice.:))

Jane