About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Phy Is An Internet Junkie

Hello peeps..

As much as it's a pain in my bootylicious tush to admit, I am an Internet junkie. I could spend hours on it watching YouTube, updating my blog, blog walking, following the tweets of celebs and friends on Twitter and updating my Facebook status 1586172653434217235 times a day.

E.g.:
Phoebe
is feeling happy today..  \(^o^)/

I get disgruntled when I get cut off from the Internet. It's not that I can't live without it, I just think that life becomes dull without it. Crappy Internet connection pisses me off while the opposite garners an impressed ''Oooohhh.. So faaaaasssttt.. I liiiikkkkkeee..." from me. When I am in the middle of my YouTube marathon, an interruption almost always makes me want to bite someone's head off. *I can imagine the Gods and Goddesses of Google, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube smiling indulgently down at me, while nodding their heads approvingly*

Now if any of my future employers happen to stumble upon this particular post of mine, do not fear. No, you don't need to hesitate in employing me and no, you don't have to limit the Internet connection line on my PC. I'm so into the Internet that the above only happens when I have hours and hours to kill. The few minutes of free time (which is to be used to take deep breaths and refocus) during work is just not worth going online for. You can take my word for it.

Are you addicted in love with Mr Internet?

That's all for now. Cheers peeps and wassalam..

0 comments :