About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Review: Pixy's Gentle & Moist Cleansing Lotion

Hello there,
Recently, I noticed that there was a big hoo ha going on in the local beauty community regarding Pixy's Gentle & Moist Cleansing Lotion. Curious, I decided to pick it up and try for myself.

There are 2 sizes available which are 50ml at RM7.00++ and 100ml at RM13.00++. Since Watsons were all out of the former, I took a leap of faith and got the 100ml bottle.

This product claims to be alcohol-free and contains honey for moisturising the skin. It combines makeup removal as well as toning action and is 100% water-based formula.

I'll be honest, I didn't expect much from this product initially. However, after using it for the past week I have fallen absolutely and utterly in love with it. Here's why:

01. It removes my makeup completely, even my utterly stubborn waterproof mascara.

02. I don't need to use a lot of force to remove my makeup. Gentle motions are enough to do so. No more pulling and tugging at my poor skin!

03. It doesn't sting my eyes at all nor did it irritate my skin.

04. It doesn't leave an icky sticky residue. My skin feels soft and refreshed as well as moisturised.

05. It doesn't contain alcohol and contains honey which is oh-so-good for our skin.

06. Since it's water-based, it doesnt leave oil spots where I use it to correct my makeup mistakes.

07. It's affordable, need I say more?

Here is a demo of the product through photos:


Super heavy makeup for experiment purposes.


One swipe...


.. and it's 90% gone! 





To remove face makeup you will need to go over your face a couple of times especially if you used heavy face makeup but that's pretty standard. This lotion cleanser has certainly become my utter bestie during owl shift at work. It's easy to use and I don't need to leave the counter to go and wash my face. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. Go out and get it ASAP! (^-^)

Love,
Phy

0 comments :