About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Phy Becomes A Goose

No, I haven't grown feathers. Here's the story. On Monday last week I experienced sore throat and fever. Alhamdulillah, it became 'better' by itself the next day after I drank about 4 Litres of water (throughout the day obviously or else I would have turned into a water bed). Or so I thought.

Wednesday I was well and I thought I had managed to 'escape' unscathed. It was only after work on Thursday that I suddenly started to cough. It was really bad too, made me felt like my chest was on fire. Turns out that I hadn't escaped the clutches of the Terrible Trio (Sore Throat, Fever and Cough). By Friday I had lost my voice.

As someone who loves to gab and sing (with no talent whatsoever, mind you) you can imagine how this devastated me. I've lost my voice before but it only took a day or two for me to recover but this time it was already over 5 days and my voice was beyond sexy.

In fact, I sounded not unlike a goose. Whenever my voice terple'ot my throat would make kind of like a honking sound which was mortifying when I talk to OKSes. I could see them surreptitiously looking left and right from the corner of their eye. They were probably trying to locate where the goose was.


I iz one very cool gooze.. Source


Hi, my name is Phy and although I am not technically a goose but I do sound like one. Feel free to feed me bread (whole grain please, preferably with raisins too) and other nutritious things so that I might recover in time for next Saturday's Karaoke session. Thank you..

*Honk!* Opps, excuse me.

0 comments :