About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Friday, April 29, 2011

Phy's Food Crave List: The Offside (Healthy Eating Down The Drain)

If you know me you'd know by heart what I'd be craving when the time comes to be craving something. Sushi, Yoyo Milky Tea with small pearls, Cadbury Time Out, Sour Cream and Onions potato chips, Starbucks Hazelnut Hot Chocolate and Daily Fresh peanut butter + chocolate waffles. Those are the things that I would crave at any one time, NOT all at once (for which I am truly, truly grateful).

Yesterday for some reason I did a total turn around and had the urge to eat something that was not on my food 'Crave List' which was KFC Hot and Spicy chicken with Colonel Rice. Yup, I actually craved the oily, greasy combo. I tried to be good by getting the Jom Jimat set which is Colonel rice 1 pc chicken and soft drink. Should have been enough right?

Here's where it gets weird. When I crave something, it's very rare that I would want it again on the same day or even the next day. This time I wanted another set right after! I would have loved to tell you that I had gotten on my feet and walked away but I didn't. Instead I ordered Colonel Rice and 2 pc chicken to go. And ate it at 3.30PM.

If that wasn't bad enough, today I still wanted it! Argh!!!!!! So just now I got the same order as yesterday, only this time I added Cheezy Wedges.. Kamikaze! However, I am happy (albeit still shame-faced) to say that after having it 3 times in a span of 2 days, I am finally cured. I am not happy that I had to go through that amount but at least now I'm so sick of it I feel like throwing up everytime I see a picture of a chicken. Or rice. Or a certain old Colonel in the colors of red, white and black..

Into the mouth and straight to the hips they always say. Looks like I owe me a looooootttttt of walking for the next few days and a double, if not triple dose of prune consentrate to cleanse me up. Eww... Get it outta me! Get it outta me! I feel so sluggish (small wonder).

Such a crazy thing had never, ever happened to me before and I hope that I never, ever, ever, ever have to go throught that again. What about you dear readers, have you ever experienced crazy cravings like that before?

0 comments :