About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Friday, April 29, 2011

Post Hiatus: Travelling, Packing And Laundry

Wow, it's been quite a while since I've posted a blog post and it's not due to a depression-induced hiatus or lack of topic. It's just that I haven't had the chance to sit down and write (or type, if you'd rather). First, I went back to Keningau last Friday to take advantage of the long weekend and came back on that Sunday.

On Monday I participated in a work-related course for 3 days and 2 nights (will blog about that soon!) at Imperial Hotel, Kota Kinabalu. Then yesterday morning I was told that I was selected to go to an Islamic-related course at PLI Kundasang..

Wow, I really feel like I am living in a luggage. The amount of laundry I've accumulated has grown into astronomic proportions. I've had to pack different clothes for the different reasons I'm traveling. For going back home obviously it's casual all round.

For my first course it's formal and 'stylish' semi formal (call me kampung but I still have this mind-set that I have to dress nicely when I go to KK. No track pants and t-shirts for me!) and for this trip to Kundasang formal and conservative casual.

I've already told my boss that I would prefer NOT to have to go to this Kundasang thingy simply because I'm not joking about my huge laundry. I don't have any clothes to wear! If it was spaced out to next week I would have accepted it immediately, if only just to get away from the office doldrums.. The place seemed nice thought..


PLI Kundasang.. Courtesy of Google..


Today will be the moment of truth, whether my boss will say I have to go or allow me to be excused from it. Keeping my fingers crossed.. Huhu..

0 comments :