About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Phy Is Back... And Overwhelmed...

Hi everyone!
OMG, it's been so long since I've blogged and I missed you guys so much! I've been MIA for a week now because of my vacation to Guilin, China.

During the time that I was there, in my mind I was already drafting my experience to share with you guys in this blog but I find that I felt a bit overwhelmed. Everything was so new to me. The culture, the weather, the people, the food, the lifestyle, etc.

I thought to myself, 'How on earth am I going to tell them all about this concisely? It's all too much'. That's not including the tonnes of pictures that I've taken. Some of them seem to be of nonsensical things like roofs and telephone booths but I took them because it's so different from what we have here in Malaysia.

If I share all that, I might be all over the place and I will have to do a post for each day I was there and it's going to be a mile long each. That's why I'm experiencing a bit of anxiety right now. Huhu...

I'm going to figure out a way around it somehow and make it as short and sweet as I can but I hope you guys will bear with me if they get a little long winded. Lol..

I so want to include some pictures in this post but I'm restraining myself because I don't want them to be redundant for my vacay post. Believe me, I'll make it up to you guys then. Hehe..

This is all for now, cheers!

2 comments :

Amanda Christine Wong said...

here's a thought, how about going through your itinery each day? and tell us your expenses (in MYR) so it could be useful to those who want to head there :D

Phy said...

Great idea manda.. Thanks.. :)