About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Belated Makeup Monday: The Body Shop Shimmer Waves (Blush) Review

Another belated post. So sorry! I've been super tired the past week and exhaustion has been plaguing me until today. I just don't understand it. I'm determined to do a Makeup Monday post belated as it is.

So this post is going to be a review on The Body Shop's Shimmer Waves in 02 Blush. I had purchased this item last year but never really got around to really try it out. You see, prior to my makeup switch ups I have been the type to only use the things that I love.

The only time I'd use other products is at random, fall in love with them (or not) then start using those products instead. Now that I've had the chance to try this blush I am in love! Here's why:




I can run my blusher brush through the top part for a more prominent blush color or mix it all up for a more more subtle hue.




Each 'wave' can be used individually as an eyeshadow. Beautiful colors by the way.




The last portion at the bottom part makes a gorgeous highlighter.




It's a generous size.


The price of this baby of mine is either RM79.00 or RM89.00. I'm not absolutely sure because it's been a while but I'm kind of positive that it's the former.

I know it's a bit pricey but I personally think that's it's worth the investment because you're getting  at least 3 products in one. It saves space in your makeup bag too and very appropriate for those who love a natural look as the colors are soft. It's generous size ensures a high mileage or usage over cost.

I hope this is informative and helps you in making your makeup purchases. Until the next post, cheers!


Love,

Phy

0 comments :