About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Makeup Switch Up: 1st week of March 2011

It's Makeup Switch Up time! Let's jump into it..



 Stila tinted moisturiser in Dark



 Revlon face primer..



The Body Shop concealer pencil in 04 



 Bobbi Brown face powder



 MAC Paintpot in Rubenesque



MAC Paintpot in Dangerous Cuvee (Ltd Edt) 




Mary Kay eye primer.. 



 The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in 02 Blush



MAC Caviar Dreams eyeshadow palette (Ltd Edt)



MAC Superslick liquid liner (Ltd Edt)  



L-R: Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Peach, SimplySiti lipstick in Ku Mahu  



 T-B: The Body Shop Liquid Lip Color in 02
The Body Shop Hot Brights Lips and Cheeks in 02  (Ltd Edt)



MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow in Odd Couple 



MAC eyeshadow in Ricepaper 



TNS Honeysuckle and Strawberry lipbalm.. 
(I think that's what the flavor is, the name's rubbed off the packaging)



MAC eye khol in I Get No Kick (Ltd Edt) 



Eyeshadows from The Body Shop 



The Body Shop eyeshadows..


The selection for this week is a bit larger simply because I wanted more options to choose from and if I wanted to go with it for up to two weeks straight I won't be left for wanting. Until the next post, Cheers!

1 comments :

Phy said...

Ooh gurl, ya ain't seen nothin' yet.. Lol.. *Shame-faced*