About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Phy is Whiny and Worrisome...

I know I should be sleeping instead off tapping away at this time of night. Lord knows I need my beauty sleep to get through the next few days with my sanity intact.

Thing is, I got a text from my boss at around 9.30PM telling me that KTP has ordered all COPS counters to operate from 8.00AM to 10.00PM every single freakin' day. Even on the weekends okay! And I thought having to work office hours all of last weekend was bad.

This will commence on the 3rd of March 2011 till the 10th of March 2011. Why? To accommodate the public and give them time to pay their Traffic summons before the last date. Something tells me that this gesture will go unnoticed and unappreciated.

I'm predicting that the counters will be quiet as a tomb throughout the week since the public knows they have time to pay ant then they will come in Tsunamic waves to pay their summons on the last day possible.

I'm not sure how this will work. Will both me and my colleagues be working at the same time for 14 hours? Or will we take 7 hour shifts? If so will there be compromise between us or will he demand to get the day shift just because he lives further away than I do?

I has been looking forward so much to this weekend too. Had planned to watch a concert at 1 Borneo this Saturday with boo but I guess that plan is going down the toilet bowl. I had to cancel my trip to Kudat with friends too because I was ordered to work office hours last weekend.

Sigh! I thought only private sectors such as banks get this kind of crazy orders.Turns out I'm wrong.. I wonder how I would cope? I'll find a way I suppose. I always do if only I accept the experience with an open heart and mind.

All these thoughts are going around and around my head like crazy. I tried to think happy thoughts while lying down but I still can't relax enough to sleep. Oh well, I guess sitting in front of one's lappy and whining into cyberspace won't solve matters either..

I'd better be off to bed now. Who knows, I may be able to worry myself to sleep. Until the next post...

0 comments :