About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Makeup Switch Up: 2nd week of March 2011

Hi y'all! Sorry for not having any updated for the past one week but I have been truly busy especially up to the 10th of this month and the past few days has been spent on recuperating. Anyway, here's another makeup switch up post. Enjoy!



Switched my makeup bag too this time...



I chose it because I can separate my brushes and makeup products..



MAC Fix+



Powder foundation by Makeup Forever Professional..



Surely this product needs no introduction.. Fave concealer ever!



My MAC Palette, L-R/T-B: All That Glitters, Mulch, Cork, Patina,
Woodwinked, Star Violet, Sumptuous Olive, Satin Taupe, Steamy, Contrast and Carbon.



She Who Dares Mineralize Eyeshadow
(Ltd Edt)



MAC Mineralize Eyeshadows, L-R: Sea and Sky, Play On Plums.



Ballet eyeshadow by Bobbi Brown
(Ltd Edt)



T-B: Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Liquid Liner, The Body Shop Eye Definer in Burnished Amber,
ZA Cutie Curl Mascara.



Green Smoke eyeshadow by MAC



Lip balm by TNS



MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow..



MAC Chatter-Box lipstick (sample)



Rimmel Pearl Glow Powder in 003 (used as a highlighter)



I don't think this needs any introduction either.. :)



Blusher by The Face Shop in BR802



Cremesheen Glass in Right Image..


All my makeup brushes... 



I know, I know.. There's a lot of MAC this time around.. What can I say, I love MAC. That is the only reason why I would spend my food money on them (I don't do that anymore.. Prioritize, prioritize..).. Since I've already bought them, it only makes sense for me to use them. Although I must say, I am content to just let them sit in my makeup storage to 'preserve' them. Weird, I know.


I did add other brands as well just to balance things out the best that I can. I must say that I am glad that I decided to do this personal 'project' of mine. It certainly helped in enabling me not to have the urge to go shopping especially for makeup. 


I've also discovered a lot of hidden gems in my stash, some of which I had hated and regretted buying but now am in love with. Will do a post on that soon insyaAllah... Until the next post. Cheers!

0 comments :