About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Friday, March 18, 2011

Falling Apart And Dreaming The Day Away... And An Itchy Heart Post

It's been such a long time since I've blogged randomly. I've missed doing it but since the past two crazy weeks, I've been feeling tired. It's been a week now but I still feel it no matter how early I sleep. I feel exhausted all the same and I just can't bring myself to do much.


I'm guessing that this has something to do with my feelings of unfulfilled self-actualization. Feeling frustrated all the time, feeling slighted, looked down upon and misunderstood is not a place that I see myself being in. I am seriously asking myself this question: Should I stay or should I move on?


I don't want to make any big decisions rashly and prematurely. However, I'm not sure how long I can last feeling this dead inside. I feel so envious of those who get to follow their interest and dreams and make a successful career out of it.


I'm still searching what my calling is or my niche but I feel like I can't do that where I'm at. I'm always seem to be dreaming of  the day when I achieve 'enlightenment' in my career and take off to where I'm supposed to go.


I know, I know.. I feel that this is like, the 100th post of me moaning about this subject. Talk about a broken record huh?

So enough of this depressing topic. Let's move on to the fun part of this post which is Itchy heart which is basically what I am looking forward to buy or  at least which that I could buy.. So what has got me excited this time around?


MAC Surf Baby Summer Collection!



Surf Baby My Paradise Blush.. Gorgeous!




Surf Baby Crushed Metallic Pigment Stacks.. I love the 1st one which is Summer Stash..

Source



Surf Baby Lipglass. I like the one on the far right which is Strange Potion which is a pink coral color



Surf Baby Eyeshadow



Surf Baby Lipstick.. Hibiscus, the second tube on the left looks beautiful...



Surf Baby Eye Liner... 




Surf Baby Nail Lacquer.. These two nail colors really does make me imagine the sun, coconut trees and beaches. Truly Summer colors!

Source


I can't wait for this collection to come to Malaysia shores.I'll need to save up money in preparation to buy the ones I LOVE from this collection.. 

Anyways, have a great weekend everyone. Until the next post, cheers!


0 comments :