About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 In A Nutshell..

Hi y'all.. There's only about less than 24 hours until we bid farewell to 2010 and meet 2011. Part of me feel sad and part of me is so excited because I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for me. So here's to the year 2010:

January

My bestie Donna's wedding...


Had great weekends with my partners in crime.. Lol.. 


Karaoke time.. 


February


Went to Genting Highlands... 


Best Valentine's Day ever... 


Challenged myself to go on one of the most scary ride there. Freakin' AWESOME!


April


 Went through BTN


And met great friends along the way...


May


Had to leave my desk and all the workload.. 


...also my friends and colleagues...


...because I was transfered back to my homeland...


June


Went to Mamutik Island with my friend Erra. 


Went to and fro Labuan on a ferry for the 1st time 


Had my 1st birthday party ever...


August


Went to Poring on a day trip...


September


Great weekend trip to Ranau/Kundasang with new friends..


December


My aunt, Julita Jane Stanis passed away from cancer... 


 May her soul rest in peace..


She will always be in our hearts... We miss you Ina...



Gee... As I was going through my photos, I realized that I had a pretty good year.. Challenging, yes, but an utter bore? Not even close. 2010 is the year of discovery and with a helluva lot of 1st time experiences.. Thanks for the memories 2010 and farewell... Muah!

2 comments :

thefourtharif said...

Its been a tremendous year for me as well.. A lot of things happened... Well it's another step to 'getting wiser'... Anyway.. Best wishes for next year... And ... Doakan kita semua! Ameen... Happy New Year!

Phy said...

Yup, i learned so, so much this year. Some of them were so bitter to take in. I don't know hw i managed to get through it all in one piece. But we learn no? What x kills us makes us stronger they say. May we have a blessed year ahead.. Ameen...