About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Phy Drinks Cake...

So two days ago I went to Jalan Gaya with my sister and after having lunch at Baba & Nyonya I went to Old Town right next to it and wanted to order my Gula Melaka Cendol Soya Freeze or affectionately known as Kuih Linggang in a Cup by me.


Unfortunately they ran out of Gula Melaka so I had to be content with just the Cendol Soya Freeze and it is delicious! Okay, it's not as good as the GMCSF (am using abrevation because the name is too long) but it's great for those who don't like anything too sweet. This taste just like drinking a cream cake. Heart!


I think what really makes the Soya Freeze a hit is the creamy soya taste. It's just out of this world. By the way, this is slightly cheaper than the GMCSF and is priced at RN7.50. I know, I know, it's very pricey. I can buy two Yoyo Mini Pearl Milky Tea with that price. All the more reason not to drink it every day..

I remembered to take a picture of it this time so this is what it looks like...


My Cake in a Cup...Yum...

0 comments :