About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Phy Rivals Fran Fine

In the nasal voice category that is... Lol... For those of you who do not know who Fran Fine is, she is the much loved nany from the 90's TV Series, The Nanny. Click here to see part of the series. Oh, and do take note of Miles, the Butler. He is hilarious!

Gosh, I sound really awful right now because I am down with a cold, sore throat and slight cough. Oh my head, please stop throbbing... Can't wait till lunch to have a break and after lunch I will be counting the minutes to 5pm. Huhu...

I might film a video today and put it up by tonight so stay tuned for that. Support by subscribing.. Thanks...

 The ever stylish Fran Fine

0 comments :