About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Sad News...

I received very sad news today. My aunt who is diagnosed with stage four breast cancer is in the last stages of her life. All family members have been requested to come and visit her as the doctor estimates that she only has 48 hours left at most.

I am feeling very sad and anxious right now. She has been sick for years but now that it's coming near to the end I feel that I am still unprepared to face the end somehow. She has been good to all of us and treated us like her own children all these years.

Although I wish that she doesn't have to go at such a young age, I am glad at the same time because it means that she would finally be able to rest and be free from all her suffering and pain.

I hope all of you my dear readers, will pray for her. Thank you.

0 comments :