About me

My Photo
Phy
Former makeup enthusiast and bookworm. Currently adopting a minimalist lifestyle. Contact me at phylliciarobert@gmail.com for inquiries.
View my complete profile

Friday, December 31, 2010

Something New For just-me-bie..

Hi all...

So as you guys know, I currently have two blogs. One is this one which is an everything log and another one which is my beauty blog phoebe-loves-makeup.blogspot.com

I find it a bit hard to maintain two blogs at once and I kinda feel that my beauty blog is not getting much love from me because when I'm busy updating this blog I tend to neglect it. So to make things simple I have decided to merge the two.

This means that aside from making it easier for me by focusing on only one blog, it also broadens the scope of my topics and readers for just-me-bie. This merge will commence starting January 2011... I hope you guys will enjoy this change.

Cheers my dears and once again I wish you a very Happy New Year!

0 comments :